033 simulator
您好,在本视频中,我们将学习西蒙西蒙斯传球中模拟器的使用。
Hello, in this video, we are going to learn simulator usage in Simon's Simmons passes.
好的,现在我将在这里添加一个常开接触器,并想象这是输入零点零。
OK, now I will add one normally open contactor here and imagine this is input zero point zero.
但对于模拟,也许我需要在某一点上放在这里。
But for the simulation, maybe I need to put here at one point.
零。
Zero.
好的。
OK.
在这里输入它是 Edita,标签名称是 Skirt one 下的 Take,作为输出,我将在此处添加,例如,我们可以说为零,现在我们需要启动模拟器。
And enter it is Edita here, and the tag name is Take under Skirt one and as output I will add here, for example, we can say to zero point zero and now we need to start the simulator.
我们怎样才能启动模拟器呢?
How can we start the simulator?
首先,您需要在计算机上安装模拟器。
First of all, you need to install a simulator to your computer.
如果您来到这里,您将开始模拟,如果您单击此按钮,将出现模拟支持窗口,我会说,好的,现在它将首先尝试连接到模拟器。
And if you come here, you will start simulation can if you click this that enables simulation support window is going to appear to you and I will say, OK, now it will try to connect to simulator firstly.
可以下载什么模拟器,可以从simmons的网站或者外部网站下载模拟器。
What can you download a simulator, you can download a simulator from simmons' website or external websites.
没关系,但您会在这里看到它正在尝试联机到模拟器,现在我们已连接。
It doesn't matter, but you will see here it is trying to go online to simulator and now we are connected.
我们会做什么?
And what will we do?
我将尝试将此项目下载到模拟器,否则它将编译我们的配置,并且我们的模拟器或我们的船现在无法运行。
I will try to do a download this project to simulator or it will compile our configuration and our simulator or our ship is now not a run situation.
已经停了。
It's stopped.
它编译了我们的程序。
It's compiled our program.
您可以看到它正在准备为设备下载,现在我们已准备就绪。
You can see it is preparing to download for the device and now we are ready.
我们会怎样做?
What will we do?
我们会做一个下载来设计一致的下载和一致的下载。
We will do a download to devise a consistent download and consistent download.
可以是这样的。
It can be like this.
你可以这样保留它。
You can leave it like this.
我会说很多。
And I will say a lot.
现在配置将记录到 Sepehr,我的 Sepehr Start 模块会发生什么情况或者不执行任何操作。
Now the configuration is going to log to Sepehr and what will happen to my Sepehr Start module or no action.
我会说停止模块并完成。
I will say stop module and finish.
现在该模块正在尝试启动。
Now the module is trying to start now.
我们的CPU运行情况。
Our CPU is run situation.
这就是我的模拟器。
So this is my simulator.
如果我按“停止”CPU,如果我说“barun”,请立即停止。
If I press stop my CPU, stop now if I say barun.
现在它正在尝试改变他的运行模式,如果我说内存,说它会将所有数据寄存器清零或者它会清除所有数据寄存器。
Now it's trying to change his operating model to run, if I say memory, said it will clear all data registers to zero or it will clear all of data registers.
好吧,如果你说停止,它就会停止。
OK, and if you say stop, it will stop.
现在,让我们向我的 CPU 或模拟器发出运行命令。
Now, let's give a run command to my CPU or simulator.
好的,我们连接了 P.L.C.
OK, we connected P.L.C.
一个 CPU 1214,DC,DC,DC,这是我们连接该 CPU 的 CPU,现在我们正在注册,我将转到这里,我会说监控。
one CPU 1214, DC, DC, DC and this is which C.P.U that we are connected this CPU and now we are registration and I will go here and I will say monitoring.
现在我想做一个监控。
Now I want to do a monitoring.
它将程序与模拟器进行比较。
It's comparing the program with the simulator.
好的,所有这些都是相似的,比较完毕,现在让我们在零点激活。
OK, all of them is similar and compared to is finished and now let us activate at one point zero.
我就右键到这里修改为一个。
I will right click to here and modify to one.
我们有输出。
We have output.
您可以看到现在零点零零处于活动状态。
You can see now zero point zero zero is active.
如果我说现在停止,我们的船就会停下来,并且该输出将不会激活。
If I say stop now, our ship is going to stop and this output is going to be not active.
好的,在中华人民共和国,它是活跃的,但没有物理输出。
OK, in the PRC, it is active, but there is no physical output.
如果我说跑,它就会跑。
If I say run, it will go run.
我们需要再等一下,好吧。
We need to wait a little bit more, ok.
你可以检查一下。
You can check.
还要让你的面板远离这里,好吧,我们是俄罗斯人,并对其进行监控。
Also keep your panel from here and OK, we are Russian and monitor it to one.
我们有一个输出并修改为零、一和零,这样我们就可以用这样的模拟器来测试我们的程序,而无需真正的硬件。
We have an output and modify to zero and one and zero so we can test our programs with like this, with the simulator without real hardware.
我已经完成这个视频了。
I am finished for this video.
下一个视频见。
See you in the next video.